Last Chapter of Junior High


          We've reached the end of the school year, and it's been an exciting and unforgettable ride for all of us students. Due of the continuous pandemic, it is extremely difficult to study, and we students have resorted to remaining at home. Throughout the fourth quarter, I learned a variety of approaches and skills that have made my work easier. This fourth quarter, I learnt a lot, especially in our ICT class because of a new course that I was unfamiliar with. It's called Microsoft FrontPage, and it's a program that lets us make web pages.



          During the fourth quarter, I've also faced numerous hurdles and issues. The slow internet connection is one of them. Having a sluggish internet connection makes it difficult for me to attend Google meetings and search for information that I am unfamiliar with. Because of my surroundings, I find it difficult to read the concept notes that have been handed to me. I've also had issues with a lagging smartphone and a slow laptop response. I completed all of the assigned duties on time thanks to my hard work and dedication.



          Moving forward, I'm going to study hard and try my best to learn and analyze the teachings without using the internet. One of the methods I use to respond to the assignments entrusted to me is to enlist the assistance of my family and friends. I shall give it my all in order to fulfill my life's objectives. I will go to any length to achieve my goals in life.

Comments

Popular Posts